Senin, 10 Agustus 2009
cross my heart-ayaka komatsu
Cross My Heart - Ayaka Komatsu
I saw my dreams come true
The day I met and talked to you
I thought I'd got it made
Dreams like these could never fade
You call me a jealous girl
But I'm not blind to see
When I see you looking 'round
At all the girls instead of me
You say, cross my heart and hope to die
I'm just lookin', there's nothing cookin'
Please don't stop to wonder why
You know I love you,
would I lie to you?
The way you make feel
I never knew a love so
real
I lie awake at nights
Hoping it will work out right
But sometimes I'm a jealous girl
But I'm not blind to see
When I see you looking 'round
At all the girls instead of me
You say, cross my heart and hope to die
I'm just lookin', there's nothing cookin'
Please don't stop to wonder why
You know I love you, would I lie to you?
I don't know what I'm gonna do
Should I put all my faith in you?
Believe what you say is true?
Cross my heart and hope to die
I'm just lookin', there's nothing cookin'
Please don't stop to wonder why
You know I love you, you know I love you
Cross my heart and hope to die
I'm just lookin', there's nothing cookin'
Please don't stop to wonder why
You know I love you, would I lie to you?
Cross my heart and hope to die
I'm just lookin', there's nothing cookin'
Please don't stop to wonder why
You know I love you, would I lie to you?
I don't know what I'm gonna do
Should I put all my faith in you?
Believe what you say is true?
Cross my heart and hope to die
I'm just lookin', there's nothing
cookin'
Please don't stop to wonder why
You know I love you,
you know I love you
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)

Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar