when I was born (my mother aged 50 years and my father aged 48 years)...therefore I am a single child...
laugh...2 years ago my father died...and now my mother aged 71 years...I think my mother is very old now...I have a lot of first cousin and also nephew...I often feel lonely...when my mother is not feeling well I always fall victim...for me to not be a single child...of course you do not understand my feelings...I do not fight need food...laugh...I think that is why my fat...of course now I have started a diet...laugh...I live in the mountains and in the flowers garden..
Monday,the picture my house can you see on my blog...maybe my mother picture too (because she hate picture) may I secretly photographs my mother...laugh...I think I very mischievous...
that is my real self...and much more monkey-acquaintance that I made...laugh...because i'm tomboy...so that all about mty family (or maybe not...:-) )
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar