she say on facebook :
Hi:
I don´t know how to begin this message, I hope you are well. My friends, thank you very much for all your support, I really appreciate it from the deep of my heart. I haven´t been to able, to connect for my work.
I´m really sorry but for circumstances beyond to me, I´ll lock my facebook, this is not because I want, I always liked to talk with you, know who were my fans and listen you, but unfortunately by the modeling agency where I work, I may not have other sites, but that the agency's official website and blog, also controlled by it, I can´t give more information than the agency approves, all this is for my work, because I am not allowed to upload photos of some photo shoots I've done for magazines, videos, commercials, movies or calendars and also if you want to contact me you have to do across the agency that is very unfair and I have never liked me but C´est la vie.., I will just say that is not the first time that I have to close a site (my space, facebook, etc) for the same. Well that's why I had decided to create a facebook in Spanin I thought that way, they wouldn´t find me out (It seems a police ranging xD) but I was wrong.
So I have to say goodbye, I would have liked to know more but the little that I know you, it´s enough to know and say that you, my fans are great and very special, I always will have you in my heart, thanks to each of you for believing in me, give me your time, your space, your comments of support and brighten my day. Really thank you very much, I could never forget you.
Thank you very much, because for you, I am who I am, for your support.
Love ayaka chan.
My official blog is this http://ameblo.jp/ayaka-502/, only Japanese, (no English, no Spanish) I´m really sorry but if you want to ask me something, it must be in Japanese, other Agency rule that I don´t like, komatsuayaka@amuse.co.jp <-- this is the Agency official mail, where you can contact me but only questions or comments in Japanese.
so goodbye ayaka chan..i'm hope someday i'm can meet you at japang...arigato gozaimasu ayaka chan....gracias

1 komentar:
you klik ayaka blog at my blog...
Posting Komentar